I purchased hair extensions online for the first time from what I thought was reputable company "Hairexpress360".Boy was I wrong.

The extensions totaled over $200 including shipping. I was ensured via a disclaimer on there website that a signature would be required upon delivery of my hair. That didn't happen, they sent me a tracking number almost 2 weeks after my purchase, I tracked my package but because the company did not ship it properly never received it due to USPS scanning it as delivered but never physically delivering my package. And too top it off the company did nothing but to offer me 15% off if I decided to place another order NO THANKS!

Only after I asked did they even refund my shipping costs. However I'm still left without the hair and out of $200+.

Beware of Fraud Companies Just Looking for a Buck, no customer service skills whatsoever.They don't even know how to ship packages properly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of hair extensions. Hair Express 360 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hair extensions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hair Express 360.

Had an Experience with Hair Express 360?

Comments