Hair Express 360 - Review about Hair Extensions from Washington, District Of Columbia

I purchased hair extensions online for the first time from what I thought was reputable company "Hairexpress360".Boy was I wrong.

The extensions totaled over $200 including shipping. I was ensured via a disclaimer on there website that a signature would be required upon delivery of my hair. That didn't happen, they sent me a tracking number almost 2 weeks after my purchase, I tracked my package but because the company did not ship it properly never received it due to USPS scanning it as delivered but never physically delivering my package. And too top it off the company did nothing but to offer me 15% off if I decided to place another order NO THANKS!

Only after I asked did they even refund my shipping costs. However I'm still left without the hair and out of $200+.

Beware of Fraud Companies Just Looking for a Buck, no customer service skills whatsoever.They don't even know how to ship packages properly.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hair Express 360. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hair Express 360.
Filing a new complaint about