I purchased hair extensions online for the first time from what I thought was reputable company "Hairexpress360".Boy was I wrong.
The extensions totaled over $200 including shipping. I was ensured via a disclaimer on there website that a signature would be required upon delivery of my hair. That didn't happen, they sent me a tracking number almost 2 weeks after my purchase, I tracked my package but because the company did not ship it properly never received it due to USPS scanning it as delivered but never physically delivering my package. And too top it off the company did nothing but to offer me 15% off if I decided to place another order NO THANKS!
Only after I asked did they even refund my shipping costs. However I'm still left without the hair and out of $200+.
Beware of Fraud Companies Just Looking for a Buck, no customer service skills whatsoever.They don't even know how to ship packages properly.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."