Hair Express 360 - Hair Review from Pasadena, Maryland

Pasadena, Maryland 0 comments

PLEASE, Hairexpress360 only won the case thru paypal based on the tracking information saying the package was delivered however my hair was NEVER delivered, and trust if it was, there is no way I would go through the process of claims with Paypal and USPS if i received my hair. BELIEVE THAT!

It would be a waste of my time. Hairexpress360 is still FRAUD and sent my package without the required signature that it's website states for all package is required, so all that bull about trying to rectify the problem and putting the required signature after my situation is just that...BULL! So you won only due to a technically don't get it TWISTED! Cause clearly you have.

And I'm gonna keep BLASTING YOUR FRAUD COMPANY! So other consumers don't have the same result I did.

AGAIN if you work hard everyday like I do and value your money spend it with a more reputable company. Hairexpress360 isn't one.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of hair. Hair Express 360 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hair Express 360.

Hair Express 360 - Review in Health and Beauty category from Carrollton, Texas

Carrollton, Texas 2 comments

Ma'am, your package stated delivered and we spoke to your mail carrier personally and they stated it was delivered. Although, we tried to rectify the situation, refunded you shipping and advised you to make a claim, you are giving us a bad review.

We are not a fraudulent company but you must understand that it stated "delivered" and that's what we go by. Your tracking number was sent within the 7-9 timeframe as stated and our disclaimer for signatures being required was not posted until after this incident in order to prevent fraudulent activity in the future.

Our disclaimer did however state we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We apologize for you being a dissatisfied customer.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hair Express 360. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hair Express 360.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Hair Express 360 to other companies on our site.

Comments

Carrollton, Texas, United States #956016

This case has been resolved and Hair Express 360 won this case through Paypal. Thank you.

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #954247

AGAIN hairexpress360 is a fraudulent company contrary to what they want you to believe they never tried to rectify the problem. Hairexpress360's website says one thing and they did the complete opposite which was ship my package WITHOUT a required signature.

First due to their negligence as well as the negligence of USPS I never received my hair and they could care less, they have their money. So if you value your money, order from a reputable company because Hairexpress360 isn't one of those companies.

Hair Express 360 - Hair Extensions Review from Washington, District Of Columbia

Washington, District Of Columbia 0 comments

I purchased hair extensions online for the first time from what I thought was reputable company "Hairexpress360". Boy was I wrong.

The extensions totaled over $200 including shipping. I was ensured via a disclaimer on there website that a signature would be required upon delivery of my hair. That didn't happen, they sent me a tracking number almost 2 weeks after my purchase, I tracked my package but because the company did not ship it properly never received it due to USPS scanning it as delivered but never physically delivering my package. And too top it off the company did nothing but to offer me 15% off if I decided to place another order NO THANKS!

Only after I asked did they even refund my shipping costs. However I'm still left without the hair and out of $200+.

Beware of Fraud Companies Just Looking for a Buck, no customer service skills whatsoever. They don't even know how to ship packages properly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of hair extensions. Hair Express 360 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hair extensions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hair Express 360.